Friday, January 14, 2011

Big Man

Pictures of my big man coloring.. well mostly trying to eat the crayon :)


He is so happy.. please don't mind the dirty house our washer broke and the other one is taking 2 weeks to be delivered
 Me and mark look at Eldon everyday and we comment on how BIG he is, and how that can't be the little guy we brought home from the hospital a year and a half ago?! But he is! He is super smart, and for sure can get his way. Eldon just turned 18 months old and attended church nursery for the first time. He didn't even know we left him:( I was a little sad, all I ask for is a few tears for momma, right? but no he just was so interested in watching. They have all the kids combined so a lot of the kids are older than him and I just think he is looking at them in awe. He loves to be big like his dad and now he gets to play with the "big kids" in nursery. We picked him up and he was a little red in the face from some tears, but mind you those tears are not for me or Marky, they were because church starts at 11am and is 3 hours long, and nap time is usually every day from noon til 2pm on a good day. But we survived, Eldon was happy, and me and Mark realized that they actually teach lessons on Sunday, and that we were able to pay attention for once :) It was really nice, and it is nice to have that transition with Eldon in nursery and having almost 5 months before Gracie come. Hopefully by then El will be a little bit better behaved in church. Right now sitting down for 1 whole hour just isn't what he wants to be doing.
In more news, Eldon went for his 18 month well visit and he is in the 50% for head and weight and greater than 98% for height!!! Crazy huh. He is now starting to combine words. Like he says more baba, and he says "dog,go, go, go" The last one I have to say is my fault, anytime the dogs are crowding Eldon when he has food I will say, " bad dog, go to your room." and Eldon will follow up with ,"dog, go, go,go, go..." Now mind you only me or mark really understand what he is saying, but it is so funny that he has learned things from us, even when we aren't teaching him, actively. I guess this means we are going to have to watch what we say :/
Well I think that is jut about it for updating, seems like the only thing I update on is Eldon, but this post is already toooo long, Maybe next post we will hear back from Marks trip out to VA and the testing he took for their fire department, and I will update some great news on that..... fingers crossed :) Gracie is now kicking me , literally, so I better go to bed so we all can get some rest! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment