Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Eldon rolled over

We were at my mom's house; me and Eldon and Nic and his wife, and my mom were all downstairs in the basement when I put Eldon on his tummy. he looked up towards me and just rolled from tummy to back, I looked around the room to see if anyone else noticed it, of course they didn't. and Eldon would not do it again. But I felt special at least I got to see him roll over. I am so happy to watch Eldon grow. He is getting to be so much fun, not that he wasn't before... but the crying phase is almost over, he is starting to communicate better and is letting use know when he wants things by doing other things besides crying. Although Eldon has developed this sort of fake cry, it seriously is funny. It really sounds like he is saying whaaahhhhh! so cute, I know he is just trying to get my attention too:) he has really started to find his toes. I have these cute socks that I put on him that have little rattlers on them, and he loves them. I can't wait to see what happens next!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS SITE I HELP US IN SEEING ELDON GROW, I PARTICULARY LOVE THE PUMPKIN PATCH.
    LOVE GRANDMOTHER

    ReplyDelete