Friday, October 22, 2010

life is good

Today is likely to be one of the most disappointing days our family has had in a while, nothing serious really, but a real wake up call. Mark decided we needed to get out of the house and get our minds off things, so we decided to go to the Halloween store and look around. Eldon sure had fun looking at all the scary things there. On a side note when did Halloween get to be this major slutty holiday, half the costumes in there covered like 1 tenth of your body or they were dirty and degrading! Whatever I'm just saying we always dressed up in something we wanted to be, or something fun.. like a pumpkin, or a clown, or my usually favorite: the princess which my dad made for me almost every year.... anyway back to subject.
We didn't find anything there so we went to Chick-fi-la.. .my favorite by the why, and had a perfect lunch and then we headed for home. We of course hit traffic because of u-dot!!!!!! and I laughed so hard Mark was making a funny noise every time we passed an orange cone, and after we had passed a few, Eldon was laughing too, and he started making the funny noises too! What a fun ride home, but none the less that doesn't take my mind away from the fact of earlier today, but it does put things in perspective. I love my family and at the end of the day that is all that matters to me!

2 comments: