Friday, October 15, 2010

A great day

what a long time it seems it has been. I need to keep up with this so I don't forget all the wonderful memories our family has together.I have too say that having a husband who is going into firefighting is so amazing, yeah he will be working 24 hour shifts but only a few times a week, and the rest of the time will be spent with us! Me and Eldon love him so much, and I hate to admit it but Eldon gets most of the attention from him. They are really best buddies! El lights up every time dad comes back, and he cries every time he leaves. Right now Mark is doing tub time with Eldon, and I can't help but stand back and laugh at all the good times they have together. Eldon sure does know how to have fun with his daddy.
We were able to go to a play place for lunch, which is El's new favorite thing to do. we ordered a thing of fries to share and Eldon ate them all up. He also enjoyed sticking his hand in the fry saucee and licking it up, but he always made a gross face after he licked it. We played and trust me those play places were not meant for adults the little tubes just are too small for me and mark. It was funny watching mark go through the tubs, and I bet he had just as much fun watching me fit through the piping.
Eldon is our perfect little guy, and he is getting so much fun. He loves to say balloon, baba, mama, uh-oh, and I think he calls mark duhdo. but we will just wait and see if that sticks. He is out little ball of energy. He runs around ALL day from when he wakes up till he go to bed, and when he goes to bed at night he crashed from 6:30 til 8 or 9 usually. Mark has been the lucky one to be home when he doesn't wake till 11am!!! He sleeps so good, and I couldn't ask for a better baby, and we definitely didn't do any of this night time routine ourselves, Eldon is the one who drags us into the bathroom to start tub time, and ever since he could he has insisted his bed time be earlier, and he was right. Sorry if this post seems to be bragging I just wanted to write about how much I love the little things my son does!

No comments:

Post a Comment