Thursday, January 14, 2010

Out with the old in with the new(Jeans that is, skinny ones too:)

I don't know if a lot of you know this, but our family has been doing a biggest Loser Lovelace edition. Which has been just the motivation I need to get up and active and lose this baby weight. I gained about 25lbs with Eldon, and 15 came off right after I had him, but when I was nursing I ate everything... they say yours suppose to lose weight with nursing, but I was hungry all the time, so I gained 5 lbs back. After almost 3 months of this family "Dieting" I am down almost 20lbs... I am hoping for that 20 lb mark this friday, or at least close to it. so I have lost my 15 prego lbs now my goal is to hit my marriage weight... which is crazy because 4 months before me and Mark got married I weight 172 and I went running 1 hour before work which was usually around 4:30 in the morning and 1-2 hours after work. and I got down to 153lbs! I forgot how much I enjoyed running after we got married, plus with it getting so cold out in Utah, who wants to run outside anyways, but by May I want to run a half marathon that is my goal! lets just hope I can find a 1/2 marathon to enroll in nearby. I am hoping by writing all this down it will help motivate me !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment