Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back in school for the new year

So me and mark started back school this past week. It is my first time back since summer of 2007!! Wow that was such a long time ago, that was they year I moved here to Utah, and now look at me married in 2008 baby in 2009, I can't wait to see what happens in 2010! And by they way can I comment on how weird it is that it is twenty ten!!!! I was in 8th grade 10 years ago ringing in the melinium with 2 friends from school. I can't believe how much has happened since.
Okay so I am taking a math class and a history class on Tuesdays and Thursdays and mark is taking I think 5 classes. 4 online and one on mon, wed, and fri. And good news mark can take RCA during the summer, so we don't have to waist a semester, and mark can finish faster than we thought! Yeah! I am so proud of him he is such a hard worker, and I love that he is going to school to be something he really wants to be, even though it might be taking longer, as long as he is happy with what he does in life that's what matter. " life is to be enjoyed, not just Endured!" - Gordon b Hinckley!
I forgot to mention I am going back to school for nursing, I think I want to be a labor and delivery nurse or a NICU nurse! But that is a ways off, let's just hope I pass all my classes this semester!! Anyways wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment