Monday, November 9, 2009

Pictures during the past month!

Grandma George came to visit me!!


Great-Grandma Lovelace met me for the 1st time-4 Generations of Lovelaces
How cool is that!!!

Went to the pupkin patch!!

Loves to fall asleep with mom and dad

sitting in a bowl that grandma painted!

he LOVES his whosit-anut Sherri and uncle Mahesh gave it to him

Put me in the most unconfortable positions and I love it

Bath time has become one of his favorite times of the day, and sometimes twice a day!

Halloween- Eldon-pea pod, Mark- batman, steph-batgirl, bella- a bee!

Eating- "what is this stuff!???"

Mark rescued a kitty who has been named bossy and given to Aunt Susan & Aggie

Eldon loves his frog outfit

2 comments:

  1. awwww, love how big he's getting. he seems like one happy happy baby! you've been doing such a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and check out my handsome brother in his fireman outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete