Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Losing

So Starting friday the 13th the Lovelace family has been in a competition to lose weight. I lost 5 lbs last week and 3.99% body fat!!! which is really good. one of the good things that has happened since having Eldon. It has been really tough losing weight after Eldon so I sort of gave up for a while but now I am back on track. Fingers crossed that things will stay this way. I was beat by my day who lost 12 lbs and almost 5% and the entire family lost 34lbs with 7 people participating. I have to say I am very proud of myself. Me and my mom joined weight watchers and are losing weight that way! It is really nice having people lose wight with you. lets hope this week is just as great with thanksgiving. I am trying to be good

1 comment:

  1. weight watchers really is awesome! Congrats! Don't stress is the numbers go a little lower... at first it is water weight but it really works. and if you follow the program, you will lose weight!! BEST OF LUCK!

    ReplyDelete