Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Gradparents day

On the tenth anniversary of the Twin Towers and 9/11 attacks, the ones that forever changed my life views, opinions, and actions as well as millions of other Americans, it is a little ray of sunshine to be able to also spend this day celebrating Grandparents. And WOW do Gracie and Eldon have the best. Even from across the sea Nanna and Poppa are still in the running for number 1. I gave up months ago  competing with them, because they are so cool, they win every time. Only Daddy has a shot at winning number 1 now. That's okay I am fine with just being mommy! Because seriously I have the best kids ever and to know that they are all mine makes up for not being number 1 haha! Plus Eldon and Gracie are so rocking they need an awesome Nanna and Poppa, which they have! So mom and dad this post is for you! What a blessing you are in our lives, seriously you are killing us being so far away, but that too will pass. You both make our kids so happy, Eldon's whole world lights up every time the phone rings because he thinks it is nanna or poppa. You both bring so much joy in our lives we love you beyond measure. Oh and mom can't wait for the continents to come back together so you can walk to our house soon! (haha) Love you both, from Steph, but mostly Eldon and Gracie!!!




1 comment:

  1. I found your blog and I'm so glad (this is Katie West Sugden) because Sunday morning during church, I went into the Mother's Lounge and found your baby's bracelet you accidently left on the table! I wasn't sure what you wanted me to do with it...turn it into the lost and found (even though you don't attend this Stake), give it to Shellee (sp?) even though you may not see her terribly often?? E-mail me and let me know what you want me to do. It was so fun talking with you the other day.

    Katie...jksugden@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete