Thursday, May 20, 2010

In this crazy life...

Wow how long has it been sincer I updated.... forever!!! Okay so so so so much has happened. Eldon turned 10 months he now has a full 7 teeth, he is walking, I celebrated my 1st mother's day. I am back in school for summer semester taking intro to nursing, writing and math 1050. It is pretty hard, I only took 2 classes last semester, and now with 3 it seriously is an adjustment. It is pretty hard, I only took 2 classes last semester, and now with 3 it seriously is an adjustment. I walked with my mon and Eldon in the Walk for the Cure, for Breast Cancer, while my dad and his co-workers ran. He raised over $1000. Mark is back in recruit academy. He is a officer too, which is really cool. and in the best news so far, mark interviewed for SLC Fire department, and he got through the 1st round and now he goes in for a B PAD test, so fingers crossed he will make it through, if everything goes well Mark could be graduation with a job in hand! which is so amazing I don't even really want to mention it for the fact I may jinx it  :/  Other than that... Mom got threw surgery great, and is now standing upright, which is good, because Eldon really missed his grandma.
Life is crazy amazing and I love my little boy and my big boy so much! they are my world and they make me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment