Saturday, April 10, 2010

2 down...forever to go

Me and Mark have been married for 2 whole years wow!!! We got a couples massage.. pretty cool, and then we wnt to the Roof! Mmmmm Mmmm good. It was so so so tasty. We had a great time and it was so nice to be able to have a night alone with the hubby I miss him. That sounds crazy doesn't it, but even though I see Mark all the time it feels like I never do. I miss him all the time, school and work and eldon sure do take up alot of our time. Not to mention the whole running after Eldon and the every once in a while choking hazards. And cleaning up left and right, but if you came in my house you would never be able to tell that I cleaned at all. Anyweays I love my Hubby he have given me 2 wonderful years and I can't wait to see what is to come!

 
 

Photo Tinks by WiddlyTinks.com

Scrapbook at WiddlyTinks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment