Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Look Back!

One Month Old (AUGUST)


Two Months Old (SEPTEMBER)


Three Months Old (OCTOBER)


Four Month Old (NOVEMBER)

Six Months Old (JANUARY)


Seven Months Old (FEBRUARY)



Here are just a few of the month to month pictures we are taking of Eldon. It is crazy to me to look at month 1 compared to month 7. He is such a big growing boy! we love him very much and have been so blessed to have him with us these past 7 months. Can't wait to watch him grow and learn even more.

I will update on our lives later but all I have to say is, having Eldon, along with all the other benefits of having a baby and enjoying him, he sure is a great tax break! Wow I just filled out my taxes and filed them and Eldon sure does help out a lot! We get 3,000 more than last year!!! wow crazy, that will help out tons and tons!

1 comment:

  1. He really has grown - what a transformation. He such a handsome little guy. I still can't get over my little brother having a baby!!

    ReplyDelete